With Yom Ha’atzmaut (Israel Independence Day) right around the corner, its time for every Tel Avivian to prepare themselves for a weekend of fun and non-stop celebration. The city will be live with music, dance and parties from dusk on Wednesday night till dawn on Sunday morning. Rally together your friends, family, roommates and coworkers to get together to celebrate Israel’s 67th birthday.
- Start your celebration off right by attending the Kerem HaTemaneim Yom Ha’atzmaut street party located at Malan 18. Good music and drinks will be rolling through the streets starting at 22:00.
- Enjoy parting outdoors? Then Independence Open A!R is for you. Cosmic style music will be spinning all night accompanied by colorful visuals as well.
- Blue and white lights will be flashing all over the Container Independence Day party. With free entry and awesome music, this is not a party to miss.
- Wake up Thursday morning and head on over to Tel Aviv’s music park for a huge open-air rave with live music from Carl Cox and Balkan Beat Box. This daylong rave will not disappoint so drink your coffee, grab your sunglasses and have a wild time.
- Get educated on Israel’s past and history of how the beloved state came to be on April 22nd at 21:00 at Rabin Square. Colorful fireworks and family friendly entertainment will light up the city.
- Not sure where to go to celebrate Israel? Just walk outside to the many street parties occurring all over Tel Aviv. Thursday street celebrations will be held on Dizengoff, Ibn Gabirol and more.
- If you’re looking for something more low key, barbequing at home or at the beach is a popular Independence Day event. Bring your favorite burgers, hot dogs and drinks your favorite outside spot in Tel Aviv and you’re set