Our Obligation to Cleanliness
We are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guest and team members. In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place, so that all of our guests can feel safe when staying at or visiting our hotel.
Specific steps we are taking
At Sea Executive Suites, we put your health, well-being and safety first, as well as those of our staff. Here are the measures we take to fulfil our commitment to your well-being and our hotel’s cleanliness:
- Adherence to the strictest health and safety procedures
- Training our staff on hygiene protocols
- Requiring staff members wear gloves as part of the enhanced coronavirus awareness
- Placing alcohol gel in all public spaces
- Increasing the cleaning frequency of our rooms, public spaces, back of house and high-touch points (door handles, elevator control panels and so on)
- Using cleaning products which are effective against viruses
In addition, we offer our guests a complementary Well-Being Flight Kit, complete with a hand sanitizer, face mask and hand cream.
Thank you for your trust . We look forward to seeing you in our hotel soon.
Changes to Cancellation Policy in Response to Coronavirus
In light of the new guidelines from the Israel Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization regarding the coronavirus, and in accordance with the changing marketplace conditions and our commitment to the well-being of our guests and staff, we now offer greater flexibility to our cancellation policy:
– Changes and cancellations made to existing reservations by May 31st, 2020, may be made without change or cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to arrival. It should be noted that changes to existing reservations for future arrival dates are subject to both availability and rate differences.
– Changes and cancellations made to new reservations by May 31st, 2020, may also be made without change or cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to arrival. It should be noted that changes to new reservations will be subject to both availability and rate differences.
– Any bookings made via third party travel agents, whether online or offline, should be changed or canceled by contacting such agents and are subject to the booking provider’s policies.
– Please note that processing refunds may take up to 90 days.
Small effort global impact
YOUR SAFETY. OUR PRIORITY
We practice COVID-19 precautions since: