Our Obligation to Cleanliness
COVID-19 International Travel
Following the current surge of COVID-19, guidance for international travelers changes with global and domestic infection rates.
Guidance and Information
What you need to do before international travel, at the port of entry and arrival, or on arrival in Israel:
By Air – Before air travel
- Pre-departure test: If you stay out of Israel 72 hours or longer, you must take a PCR test no more than 72 hours before the scheduled departure time to Israel.
- Present a negative test result in English along with the traveler’s passport number.
- This requirement applies to all people of all ages arriving in Israel, including those vaccinated
- An exemption from pre-departure PCR test will be granted to those recovered, if at least 11 days and no more than 3 months have passed from the day of diagnosis as a COVID-19 case. Note this exemption is for pre-departure PCR tests only; it is not an exemption from the PCR test on arrival in Israel.
- Only PCR tests are accepted, no rapid tests or any other types of tests
If you transit to Israel, and the time between the first flight and the departure to Israel is 24 hours or more, you must take a PCR test no more than 72 hours before the scheduled time of departure to Israel.
- Humanitarian cases or if access to testing is limited: you can petition the Exceptions Committee to be permitted to enter Israel without a PCR test.
Entry statement form
- You must fill out the online form no more than 24 hours before the scheduled departure to Israel.
- You must enter your personal information and information about the people traveling with you, check your health declaration, provide information on COVID-19 vaccines you have received, note whether you have recovered from COVID-19, and fill out the address of the isolation accommodation, if mandated.
Paying for a PCR test on arrival
- On arrival in Israel, you must take a PCR test at the airport, in addition to the pre-departure test
You can prepay for the PCR test on arrival.
- The test costs NIS 80 if you prepay, and NIS 100 if you pay at the airport.
- Cash payments are accepted in Israeli currency only, the cost is NIS 115.
- You do not need to print and bring proof of payment. There is a separate line for people who have prepaid and your I.D. serves as proof of payment which is already registered in the system
Foreign nationals must have an entry permit issued by the Population and Immigration Authority
Without this permit, boarding will be denied.
At the airport – Pre-departure PCR test
- When you check-in, you must present your negative pre-departure PCR test result to airline.
- Recovered travelers can present a positive (instead of a negative one) PCR test taken in Israel or an Israeli COVID certificate, if 11 days and no more than 3 months have passed from the day of testing.
- Law enforcement officers might ask you to present your negative PCR test result when you arrive in Israel.
- When you check-in, you must present a clearance that you received after submitting the entry statement form.
- You can present a digital copy – a paper copy is not required.
- Keep this clearance for border control
You might be asked to present it to other officials when you arrive in Israel.
Entry permits for foreign nationals
- Foreign nationals can enter Israel only if they have a special permit from the Population and Immigration Authority.
- This permit should be presented to border control on arrival in Israel.
Entry to terminal allowed to ticketed travelers only
- People who accompany ticketed travelers or people who welcome arriving travelers are not allowed to go inside the terminal, excluding individuals accompanying minors or people with disabilities.
PCR test on arrival
- When you arrive in Israel, you must take a COVID-19 PCR test at your own expense. This test is in addition to the test that you must take before departing to Israel.
- This requirement applies to all travelers of all ages coming to Israel, including vaccinated and recovered travelers.
For more information click the link
We are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests and team members. for that purposewe've established new cleaning procedures.
Specific steps we are taking
At Sea Executive Suites, we put your health, well-being and safety first, as well as those of our staff. Here are the measures we take to fulfil our commitment to your well-being and our hotel’s cleanliness:
- Adherence to the strictest health and safety procedures
- Training our staff on hygiene protocols
- Requiring staff members wear gloves as part of the enhanced coronavirus awareness
- Placing alcohol gel in all public spaces
- Increasing the cleaning frequency of our rooms, public spaces, back of house and high-touch points (door handles, elevator control panels and so on)
- Using cleaning products which are effective against viruses
In addition, we offer our guests a complementary Well-Being Flight Kit, complete with a hand sanitizer, face mask and hand cream.
Thank you for your trust . We look forward to seeing you in our hotel soon.
Changes to Cancellation Policy in Response to Coronavirus
In light of the new guidelines from the Israel Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization regarding the coronavirus, and in accordance with the changing marketplace conditions and our commitment to the well-being of our guests and staff, we now offer greater flexibility to our cancellation policy:
- Changes and cancellations made to new reservations by May 31st, 2020, may also be made without change or cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to arrival. It should be noted that changes to new reservations will be subject to both availability and rate differences.
- Any bookings made via third party travel agents, whether online or offline, should be changed or canceled by contacting such agents and are subject to the booking provider’s policies.
- Please note that processing refunds may take up to 90 days.
Here’s how we stay safe and healthy
Increased focus on hand hygiene
For your safety and the safety of your loved ones, we recommend you wash your hands often
Gloves & Respirator
Our housekeeping staff wears gloves and a face mask when cleaning
Room Ventilation before cleaning
Allowing fresh air to circulate for at least 20 minutes
We disinfected all toilet seats and buttons and we will continue to do so regularly
We use disinfectant solutions that adhere to the World Health Organization’s guidelines
disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
To make it easier and more convenient for you to clean your hands at any given moment, we placed hand sanitizers in all public areas
We disinfected all bathrooms and will continue to do so regularly
Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces
We disinfected all the high-touch surfaces and – you guessed it – will continue to do so regularly
Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
To make sure we don’t miss any new developments, our hotel staff undertakes training on cleanliness and safety
Washing all linens at the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer.
Q: Can I change my reservation booked?
A: For bookings made up to and including 31 May 2020:
If you have made a reservation and the stay will occur before and up to 31 May 2020, we will change your reservation to a future date. If the new price exceeds the original price you need to pay the difference at check-in. Rebooking that results in a lower price than already paid will not be reimbursed.
Contact the hotel directly to rebook.
Q:How is SEA Executive Suites prepared to handle guests if it turns out another guest is il from the corona virus?
A: Our staff is trained provise support and handle situations. You can always ask a team member at the hotel where you are staying if you have questions.
Q: Can I cancel my reservation booked?
A: Changes and cancellations made to existing reservations by May 31st, 2020, may be made without change or cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to arrival. It should be noted that changes to existing reservations for future arrival dates are subject to both availability and rate differences.