Our Obligation to Cleanliness
We are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests and team members. for that purposewe've established new cleaning procedures.
Specific steps we are taking
At Sea Executive Suites, we put your health, well-being and safety first, as well as those of our staff. Here are the measures we take to fulfil our commitment to your well-being and our hotel’s cleanliness:
- Adherence to the strictest health and safety procedures
- Training our staff on hygiene protocols
- Requiring staff members wear gloves as part of the enhanced coronavirus awareness
- Placing alcohol gel in all public spaces
- Increasing the cleaning frequency of our rooms, public spaces, back of house and high-touch points (door handles, elevator control panels and so on)
- Using cleaning products which are effective against viruses
In addition, we offer our guests a complementary Well-Being Flight Kit, complete with a hand sanitizer, face mask and hand cream.
Thank you for your trust . We look forward to seeing you in our hotel soon.
Changes to Cancellation Policy in Response to Coronavirus
In light of the new guidelines from the Israel Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization regarding the coronavirus, and in accordance with the changing marketplace conditions and our commitment to the well-being of our guests and staff, we now offer greater flexibility to our cancellation policy:
- Changes and cancellations made to new reservations by May 31st, 2020, may also be made without change or cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to arrival. It should be noted that changes to new reservations will be subject to both availability and rate differences.
- Any bookings made via third party travel agents, whether online or offline, should be changed or canceled by contacting such agents and are subject to the booking provider’s policies.
- Please note that processing refunds may take up to 90 days.
Here’s how we stay safe and healthy
Increased focus on hand hygiene
For your safety and the safety of your loved ones, we recommend you wash your hands often
Gloves & Respirator
Our housekeeping staff wears gloves and a face mask when cleaning
Room Ventilation before cleaning
Allowing fresh air to circulate for at least 20 minutes
We disinfected all toilet seats and buttons and we will continue to do so regularly
We use disinfectant solutions that adhere to the World Health Organization’s guidelines
disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
To make it easier and more convenient for you to clean your hands at any given moment, we placed hand sanitizers in all public areas
We disinfected all bathrooms and will continue to do so regularly
Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces
We disinfected all the high-touch surfaces and – you guessed it – will continue to do so regularly
Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
To make sure we don’t miss any new developments, our hotel staff undertakes training on cleanliness and safety
Washing all linens at the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer.
Q: Can I change my reservation booked?
A: For bookings made up to and including 31 May 2020:
If you have made a reservation and the stay will occur before and up to 31 May 2020, we will change your reservation to a future date. If the new price exceeds the original price you need to pay the difference at check-in. Rebooking that results in a lower price than already paid will not be reimbursed.
Contact the hotel directly to rebook.
Q:How is SEA Executive Suites prepared to handle guests if it turns out another guest is il from the corona virus?
A: Our staff is trained provise support and handle situations. You can always ask a team member at the hotel where you are staying if you have questions.
Q: Can I cancel my reservation booked?
A: Changes and cancellations made to existing reservations by May 31st, 2020, may be made without change or cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to arrival. It should be noted that changes to existing reservations for future arrival dates are subject to both availability and rate differences.