The Internet constitutes the largest resource supporting freedom of information today for the user community in general and for users with disabilities in particular. For that reason, we put emphasis on granting equal service to people with disabilities who use the information displayed on the website, and on improving their browsing experience.
We seek to ensure that our digital services will be accessible to people with disabilities, and accordingly we have invested in the website’s ease of use for people with disabilities, to the full extent possible, in the belief that every person deserves the right to a life of equality, respect, comfort, and independence.
An accessible website is one which individuals with disabilities and senior citizens can browse just as efficiently and conveniently as any other user.
Information about website accessibility:
This website complies with the requirements of the regulations of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Adjustments for accessible service) Law, 5773-2013.
The accessibility adjustments have been made according to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (IS 5568) for Accessible Internet Content at Level AA and the international WCAG2.0 document.
It has been tested for the greatest possible compatibility with the Chrome browser.
The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and supports the accepted framework for operation using the keyboard (with the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows). See “Operating the Site” for details.
The site is adapted for display on the most common browsers and for use on cellphones.
The website was adapted for accessibility by the Israeli Center for Site Accessibility.
Operating the Site and Accessibility Aids
Accessibility menu – You will find an accessibility menu at the top of the page allowing you to:
1. Change the font size.
2. Change the color contrast.
3. Skip directly to the content of the page, the main menu, and the Search bar using the keyboard.
4. Stop movement of text and images to reduce overload and distractions.
5. Highlight links.
6. Switch to “screen reader” mode.
7. Switch to “keyboard navigation” mode.
8. Change the text to a more readable font.
9. Send feedback to the Accessibility Officer.
• All actions on the site may be performed using the keyboard, as follows: Press the Tab key to jump to the next link and press Enter to activate the link. Press Shift-Tab to jump to the previous link.
• Adjustments for users with visual impairments – the site is adapted to the use of screen-reading programs.
The website includes:
• Alternative text (alt text) for images.
• Division of the site into a navigation section and a concentrated content section with the option to swap between them.
• Use of ARIA to improve screen readers’ interpretive capability.
For an optimal browsing experience with a screen-reading program, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of the program.
Contact methods for requests and suggestions for improvement on the topic of accessibility
If, while browsing this site, you encounter an accessibility issue, we would be delighted to receive your comments via the contact form on the site.
Name: Varda Azoulay
Date declaration updated: 16/09/2020
Using the Nagich By Click accessibility tool for the booking engine.
How does the site’s accessibility work?
The website features an accessibility menu. A click on the menu makes accessibility buttons available. After selecting a menu item, the user should wait for the page to be loaded.
What are the menu items?
- Option for keyboard-based navigation
- Adaptation of the website for NVDA assistive technology
- Text Reader to listen the website content without the need of external screen readers
- Voice Commands to surf the website with only voice commands
- Enlargement of the font on the website to 4 levels of magnification
- Immobilization of moving elements, and stoppage of blinking
- Altered color contrast to dark background
- Altered color contrast to light background
- Adaptation for color-blind users
- Change of the font for a better readability
- Enlarged cursor, and change the color to black or white
- Enlargement of the display to ~200%
- Emphasizing links on the website
- Emphasizing headings on the website
- Presentation of alt text to graphics
- Declaration of accessibility
- Sending accessibility feedback
Despite our efforts to apply accessibility on every webpage, it may be discovered that some of the webpages are not accessible or are not suitable for any available accessibility solution.
We are continuing the efforts to improve the website’s accessibility to the full extent possible, guided by our belief, and by our moral commitment, that the website should be usable by the entire population, including people with disabilities.
Accessibility arrangements at the company
Accessible parking, accessible toilet, accessible suite, accessible elevators with floor announcement, hearing enhancement system and wheelchair.
Details of the company’s accessibility coordinator
Contact and feedback
We welcome feedback from our users. If you encountered any particular accessibility problem while browsing the website, we will be grateful for your feedback on “Contact Us” form.